(a href='https://plus.google.com/u/0/110250138363010339064' rel='author')

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Salman Khan Fans

Salman Khan Fans

Salman Khan Fan Club

Salman Khan's Fans


Monday 15 July 2013

 Brazil celebrity Bruna Abdalah – who was last seen in the music 'Subah Hone Na De' from "Desi Boyz" – has acknowledged Salman Khan to make her more proficient in Hindi.


According to Deoxyribonucleic Acid, the half-Brazilian-half-Arabic superstar is being groomed to do a element in Salman Khan’s lengthy anticipated film ‘Mental’.

“Bruna is enjoying a little sector in Psychological. She got a get in touch with from Sohail Khan Reveals offering her a element in the film being specific by him,” a resource said.


If speculation are anything to go by, though the aspect was not too big, Bruna sensed it was a big probability to perform with Salman and instantly said yes.


Apparently, Salman assisted Bruna understand Hindi much quicker than her present terminology instructor Ujjwala.

Bruna said, “Every time we are prepared to capture, Salman will have an concept and some moments will be improvised and everybody's collections will modify. It’s excellent planning for me as I have to use the collections whenever we improvise. It was difficult for me in the starting but Salman somehow creates it much simpler. I’m more assured now from what I was before. I can dub my own collections. And I am getting to see stars like Tabu and Salman.”

Great going Salman! 

0 comments:

Follow on Google+

Tips Tricks And Tutorials

Site search