(a href='https://plus.google.com/u/0/110250138363010339064' rel='author')

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Salman Khan Fans

Salman Khan Fans

Salman Khan Fan Club

Salman Khan's Fans


Friday 13 September 2013

This year's idea moves around heaven and hell. Elaborate.
Salman Khan
Bigg Boss 7

It's just a advertising trick by Colors to string in audiences for the present year.

Bigg Boss Season 6 was marketed as a display to see family audience. How about this season?

We keep saying so to be able to get close relatives audiences. But sometimes the display goes over the top, which the route authorities really like. I don't like it but as a variety, it is not my job to quit it from occurring.

What delivers you returning to internet hosting it then season after season?

I really like capturing once per 7 days. But, there's always something one can take returning from this display because the occurrences that occur within the Bigg Boss house also occur in the actual world.

Do you think the way we see participants respond is how they are or can someone put up an act too?

There's no way you can keep up an act for more than a few time although some of them do battle for interest. But being bogus is useless because then individuals don't want to perform with them later on because of the bad feelings they produce.

Do you also recommend names of contestants?

I recommend a few titles every year — I have many buddies who need perform, but they don't always take my recommendation. For example, they got Mehek Chahal due to the speculation about us relationship. I had suggested Niketan Madhok for an previously year but he had rejected. He came in the 6th year. When I requested him why, he said he desired accommodations.

How do you experience when a contestant choices up a battle with you, like Imam Siddiqui did last season?

In such circumstances, you always take a position to reduce. If I respond, I go house sensation like I shouldn't have and if I don't, I repent that too. I've known him since higher education. Had he obtained his due, he may not have been this way.

0 comments:

Follow on Google+

Tips Tricks And Tutorials

Site search